Here are Broxbourne’s policies, hints, tips and best practices to keep our people rowing well and our equipment in tip top order.
1) Boat Handling. How to get boats on and off the water and to paddle around without damaging the boats or crew.
2) Coxing and Steering. What you need to know to cox or steer.
3) How to assemble the two halves of an 8+ without damaging it
4) How to tie a boat on to the trailer correctly
5) Capsize drill. What to do if you capsize, and some tips on how not to.
6) The Broxbourne Rowing Stroke: Technique.
7) More advanced insight into the catch and drive
8) How to Deep Clean a boat
9) The Rowers Rhyme. Broxbourne Rowing Technique in Verse